This is Where…
A Good Night’s Sleep Starts Now
UHC Sleep Center has been helping people in North Central West Virginia with the following disorders since 1995.
- Loud Snoring, Gasping, Long Pauses in Breathing During Sleep
- Tired, Irritability, Memory Loss, Difficulty Concentrating
- Morning Headaches
- Restless Legs During Sleep
- Uncontrolled Hypertension
- Issues with a CPAP Machine
UHC Sleep Center has been accredited by The American Academy of Sleep Medicine since 1997.
Jimmy Doumit, MD
Shiv U. Navada, MD
Keith Alan Niggemyer MD, FCCP
Download our Daily Sleep Diary